Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weekly Challenge #1

I'll be doing weekly challenges/topics. Let me know your concerns. Wardrobe trouble? Needing or wanting to learn a few basic tutorials? I'm here to help as best as I can!

With That said...........
Here's something for you Ladies!!! Summer is coming to an end and you're thinking of eventually getting rid of those summer clothes in your closet to make room for the cooler weather, right? WRONG!!!!

During Fall and Winter, it's ALL about LAYERS! So don't fret, keep your most favorite Summer pieces and layer up! Don't know how you can incorporate it for cooler weather?

Let this be the 1st Weekly Challenge:
Simple blue summer dress, black blazer, white cardigan, denim jacket, and yellow blouse. How many fall outfits can be created......

These are a few examples, I'm sure some of you out there can come up with more ideas. Let your imagination run Free! Experiment!

Also, hair and make-up took me no longer than 10 minutes to put together! Would you believe me if I told you that just before this post, I was just lounging around in bed?!


No comments:

Post a Comment