Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jeans: Casual to Dressy

A friend of mine asked how she can keep an old pair of jeans and incorporate it into her daily wear.  She didn't want to have to get rid of it. So to answer her dilemma I came up with a FEW examples (that I just put together in less than 5 minutes from my closet) of how I would wear jeans from Casual to Dressy.



1. Casual: Roll up your jeans to give it a new look and pair it with some flats, an over-sized sweater, with your hair down, and a beanie.
2. Everyday: Add some contrasting colors and pair of cute comfy boots!
3. Dressy: Wear a pair of statement pumps, jacket, and cute little clutch. Accessorize! I would suggest bracelets and stud earrings.
4. Daring: Put on some THIGH HIGH boots (which I recommend every gal should own), animal print top buttoned all the way up, vest, and belt. Personally I would've paired this with a furry vest (currently stored away). Again, accessorize with statement necklace and bracelets, even add a little color to the look.

As you can see, I LOVE LOVE LOVE layers! Kinda a bummer since most of my layering pieces are still in the storage (since it isn't quite that cold yet). But your options are endless with jeans. Add accessories, diff prints/colors, shoes, hair styles. Experiment! Hope this helped out a bit for some of you out there as well. ENJOY!.............

No comments:

Post a Comment