Thursday, September 27, 2012

OOTD - Business Lunch Meeting 09.25.12

Here I layered up on different clothing textures to give the outfit more depth.  Since the color choices were simplistic, I wore shoes that had the awesome retro-like design on the heel, to give the back view a bit of an oomph.   Also did a slightly smokey eye make-up to bring out the eyes, yet still have an appropriate day look. Hair in a slight side pony tail with extra volume and side braid.
 

       Had a casual business lunch meeting with my sister/business partner, Kay Castro, about merging and expanding our business and future goals.  Getting our name out there and working as a team.  Exchanged great ideas over lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and came up with possible office locations and networking.  Check out my sister's website Kay Castro, she is an AH-MAZING make-up artist to say the least with 7 years experience! Her work has been featured in many blogs, magazines, talk shows, cyber playboy, and worked on several celebrities such as Evelyn Lozada herself.  My work on the other hand will be to assist her in make-up and hair.  Also, I specialize in more of the style department and offering services on revamping your current clothing options into newer and more up-to-date outfit selections or even personal shopper if you are looking to do more of adding pieces to what you currently have.  Contact myself or my sister by private message for any further questions or concerns!


No comments:

Post a Comment