Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OOTD: Red pants (Family Day) 10.07.12

My other HALF ♥. Love that he lets me dress him. (Can't see his suspenders though)  I must say, he's starting to rub off on me, he's starting to pick out his own clothes that include more color variety.  Just recently he picked out my personal pick of fall colors (camel, burgundy, and navy). Proud moment indeed! 



My husband is wearing his outfit in a more neutral state that tones down the intensity of the red pants by wearing a white shirt, white/brown striped suspenders, camel colored button up/hooded sweater, and brown shoes.  
I on the other hand, went for a more daring yet subtle look and stayed within the same color family. Wearing a pink blazer, red pants, blush bow pumps, off white blouse, gold accent jewelry, and my own hair braided at the crown as a "headband."

Make-up: tried to keep it simple (just like I like it).

And of course our children were also in RED PANTS! Our eldest is wearing a long-sleeved graphic white top w/ a black hooded/zip-up vest. Our middle child is wearing a camel checkered button up shirt under a football graphic shirt and brown shoes.  Our little one is wearing a denim button up shirt underneath a dark blue/navy shirt.  

LOVE LOVE LOVE my family! My boys are Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment